Making Cars Like New. All Makes and Models Repaired.
We promise to repair your car correctly the first time, return it to you promptly and provide the highest level of service for your peace of mind. We use state-of-the-art technology,a commitment to continuous training, and an experienced, tested and certified technical staff.
We will restore your vehicle to its former appearance and level of performance.
State-of-the-Art Diagnosis and Estimating
The first step to an expert repair is accurately assessing the damage. Our Collision Center technicians use a computer-enhanced diagnostic system called Shark to delve below visible auto damage.
- The Shark system uses radio wave technology and electronic probes. The results are then compared to a template of an undamaged model. Microscopic changes in dimensions due to the transference of impact energy can be discovered and corrected to within 1/1000 of an inch.
- Using Shark eliminates guesswork and potential surprises during repairs that could otherwise lead to lengthier and inaccurate repairs. Shark reveals hidden damage unseen by other measuring processes. You know your vehicle will be restored to factory function and appearance.
Certified Technicians / Mechanical & Body Repair
Fixing your car’s appearance is only half of the job. Because Toyota of Murfreesboro’s Collision Center is a part of a full-service repair facility, you can be sure your vehicle will run as well as it looks.
- Toyota of Murfreesboro Collision Center is proud to employ I-Car Certified technicians. I-Car is an independent, not-for-profit technical training organization, formed in 1979 by the collision industry. All I-Car activities focus on helping the industry achieve a high level of technical training.
- All Toyota of Murfreesboro technicians — both those in the collision center and those in the service center — are also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence,or ASE. Many are ASE-Master Certified.
Our Technicians will repair any damage to your vehicle, actually making their repair work stronger than factory specifications.
Color Us Proud
Toyota of Murfreesboro’s Collision Center uses advanced paint technology.
- Vehicles are painted in a completely sealed, dust-free work environment.
- We use only Sherwin Williams AWX Performance Plus Waterborne paint and materials. Sherwin Williams is the world’s leading manufacturer of auto paint and protective coatings.
- Our computerized paint mixing system assists in matching factory-specified colors.
- We bake the new paint onto the vehicle’s surface, curing the paint immediately, so your vehicle is ready sooner and the finish lasts longer.
Precise pigment measurements and detailed color formulations mean your car’s paint will be identical to the day it came from the factory. Our spray booth uses powerful down drafts to keep the painting process clean and precise.
The Unibody Experts
If you drive a late model vehicle, chances are you’re driving a unibody. A unibody car is lighter and more fuel efficient, but more difficult to repair.
- Toyota of Murfreesboro’s Collision Center is a unibody expert, having both the certified technicians and the advanced equipment necessary to restore a unibody to the millimeter-thin tolerances required to ensure proper operation and handling.
- Our frame and body alignment equipment is from Chief Technologies with a Hein-Werner APEX electronic unibody and frame measuring system.
Getting your vehicle repaired shouldn’t be stressful. Toyota of Murfreesboro’s Collision Center offers the following services to take the stress out of having your vehicle repaired:
- Pick up and delivery of both you and your vehicle. We’ll bring your car to our collision center and drive you to work. When your vehicle is ready to be returned, we’ll deliver it to you.
- We have a limited on site rental car service. Pick up your rental when you leave your vehicle with us.
- There’s no need to search all over town for an affordable rental car. It’s all right here.
- Washing and vacuuming. After your vehicle is repaired and thoroughly road tested, it will be washed and vacuumed for delivery to you.
- Insurance liaison. Toyota of Murfreesboro Collision Center is a Preferred Service Provider for many auto insurance carriers. That means you don’t have to provide your insurer with multiple estimates — saving you time and expediting the repair of your vehicle.
Toyota of Murfreesboro Collision Center offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of its repair work. We guarantee the work we’ve done on your vehicle for as long as you own it. Whether it’s the paint work, or the corrections to the body and frame, we stand behind our commitment to quality. We also offer a one-year, 12,000-mile warranty on any mechanical repairs.
A Promise Kept
We promise to repair your car correctly the first time, return it to you promptly and provide a high level of customer service for your peace of mind. Accidents are stressful. We hope to make this time less stressful for you by handling details like picking up and delivering your car, arranging a rental car and following up with your insurance company — in addition to doing excellent work. With state-of-the-art technology, a strong commitment to continuous training and an experienced, tested and certified technical staff, we’ll restore your vehicle to its former appearance and level of performance.
Come to Toyota of Murfreesboro today for unbeatable service!